92nd Annual Jefferson County Medalist Championship
Presented by Abendroth Water Conditioning
This premier golf tournament is June 25-26, 2022
The format is Saturday and Sunday 36-hole stroke play event hosted at Koshkonong Mounds CC, Fort Atkinson. The tournament also serves as a qualifier for the championship flight of the Jefferson County Match Play Championship series.
- Eligibility: Entries are open to all male amateur golfers who are WSGA members with a verifiable WSGA/USGA Handicap.
- Players must be a resident of Jefferson County, a senior to be in high school, a member of KMCC or any other Jefferson County Golf Club, or a customer of signature sponsor Abendroth Water Conditioning.
- 7:00 am tee-times
- Two divisions: Open and Senior (60+)
*𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘦. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘥𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘱 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦.
Jefferson County Match Play Championship
Presented by Abendroth Water Conditioning, Fort Tax Service, and Bella Construction
Register and play the JEFFERSON COUNTY MATCH PLAY CHAMPIONSHIP!
- Divisions for Men, Women, Seniors, and Juniors of all skill levels.
- KMCC members: $60 / Non-KMCC Member: $100 Includes: Tournament Entry, Golf and Golf Car for all tournament rounds, Formal Player Dinner (dinner includes one guest)
- First Round Flights begin June 29 with flights continuing until the Final Match played on August 14.
- Players must be a resident of Jefferson County, a senior to be in high school, a member of KMCC or any other Jefferson County Golf Club, or a customer of signature sponsors Abendroth Water Conditioning, Fort Tax Service, and Bella Construction.
All proceeds from this tournament will benefit the Koshkonong Mounds Golf Academy.
22nd Annual City CARSTAR - Cabinet Country
Presented by City CARSTAR and Cabinet Country
2 Person Scramble
Sunday, August 7, 2022
- Open format, any player over the age of 18
- WSGA/GHIN Index combined minimum of 18.0 approved by your club professional or host professional, Matthew Reel PGA, between July 1st and July 30th during the official WSGA revision update. Non-conforming WSGA/.GHIN league handicaps will be adjusted to 80%
- Men under the age of 65 will play from the "mallard Olive" tee locations, Men 65 and over will play the "Bluewing Teal" tee locations, and all Women and Men over the age of 75 will play from the "Pintail Slate" tee locations
- The deadline is Saturday, July 30, 2022 - at 4:00 pm (payment required upon registration)
- $100.00 non-KMCC member entry fee / $60.00 KMCC member entry fee includes:
- 18 holes of golf, golf car, lunch, tee gift, prizes
- High Roller Big Dime - Skins Game - $40 per team
- Wednesday Night Calcutta (Wednesday, August 3 at 8:00 pm)
2022 Club Championship
Member-Only Stroke Play Event | Gross and Net Winners in each Division
Saturday, August 20 - Sunday, August 21
Ladies Division: 18-hole stroke play on Saturday
Juniors Division: 9- and 18-hole stroke play (choice for the player) on Sunday
Mens, Seniors, & Super Seniors: 36-hole stroke play on Saturday and Sunday
Register: Sign up at the Announcement board in the Golf Shop. Tee Times will be determined for competition by the afternoon of August 18, 2022.
12th Annual "War on the Shore"
Wednesday, September 21 and 28, 2022 and 12:00 pm Tee Times each day
Sign up to play in the KMCC Intraclub Ryder Cup!
Your team captains this year are Matthew Reel for Red Heads and Mason Kent for Blue Bills. Teams will be drawn on September 14.
September 21 - 4 Ball Matches
- Front 9 Bestball
- Back 9 Alternate Shots
September 28 - Singles Matches
- All players will play from their respected tee locations
$25.00/member and includes a custom "Intra-Club" team hat and cocktail after both matches in the bar.
The losing team will pay for steak dinner for both teams!
Register: Sign up at the Announcement board in the Golf Shop.