Welcome Back & Thank You "fore" Staying Golf-timistic!
Important Update(s)… Golf cars, Food, and Beverage available Wednesday, April 29th
Although we are not in full swing yet, we have made it one-step closer to opening the club in full capacity. Please take a moment to review the NEW guidelines & restrictions for the club’s operation beginning on Wednesday, April 29th.
NEW Guidelines & Restrictions of Play – Beginning Wednesday, April 29th
Golf Guidelines & Restrictions of Play per Governors “Safer at Home” Order
- The clubhouse & golf shop will remain closed.
- Tee times may be booked online (www.kmccgolf.com)
- Tee times may also be booked by calling the golf shop 920-563-2823
- Tee times will remain at 15 minute increments and limited to four -or- five players
- Golf shop merchandise will be available for on-site pick-up. Charges will be placed on your account, and the product will be tagged with your name, and placed in a bin outside the bar room door prior to your tee time.
- Public Guest fees either need to be pre-paid over the phone, or website.
- Golf cars - YES both club owned & private golf cars will be allowed beginning Wednesday, April 29th.
- Single riders only… unless two players reside in the same residence (household), the golf car may be shared.
- Please note that due to the “single rider” restrictions golf cars, all 56 club owned cars will utilized at capacity daily. Golf cars will be issued on a first-come-first serve basis.
- Please assist us in cleaning trash from your golf cars after returning it to the clubhouse area. This will expedite the sanitation process and ultimately the turn around times for other members & guests.
- Practice areas will be closed, however the putting green will be OPEN
- Bathrooms – As of now the on-course bathrooms will be open and sanitized daily.
- Ball washers, Trash bins, Divot sand boxes, Spend tee boxes and bunker rakes will not be in place.
- Flags /Pins will be in place, please DO NOT TOUCH the flag stick for any reason.
- Cups will be raised slightly above the playing service… once the ball strikes the edge, the ball is considered to be “holed”.
- Scorecards and pencils will be pre-packaged and available on the first tee.
- Social distancing must be observed at all times. Please take safety measures by utilizing personal protective gear, and sanitation wipes (these will not be provided by the club). DO NOT congregate while on the golf course or in parking lot areas. Please maintain a safe distance of 6’ or more from other players or staff members.
Food and Beverage – Beer & Cocktails
- Carry-out items will also be available beginning Wednesday, April 29th. These items may now be consumed on the premises, while outdoors.
- Food & Beverage items will be available for pick-up in the bar room utilizing the main bar room entrance only. These items should be ordered/requested in advance of entering the clubhouse.
- All other areas of the clubhouse, including bathrooms will be closed.
- We will continue our “carry-out” services on Friday evenings, and we appreciate the outpouring of support over the past few weeks.
Again these are certainly less than ideal, but we are taking baby steps towards normalcy. We ask that everyone adhere to these restrictions & guidelines. The reality is the ability to play golf under these conditions is still very controversial amongst many lawmakers & political leaders. There are many business and recreational opportunities are still unable to open.
“Thank you” for Staying Golf-ti-mistic!
General Manager / PGA Director of Golf